If you are looking for some good techniques on how you can grow your business using Linktree, this is a good article for you. Linktree is an upcoming tool that can help you grow your business in numerous ways. Therefore, without further ado, Let’s dive deep into the Linktree Tutorial.
What is Linktree?
Linktree lets you construct a personalised and easily adjustable page with all of the key links you want to share with your audience. It may be used to promote your work, brand, or company on social media sites such as Instagram, TikTok, Twitch, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
Brief Intro on Linktree Tutorial
Linktree is very easy to use. All you have to do is visit the official site and follow the steps as follows.
- Firstly, Create a free account on Linktree by clicking on sign up.
- Secondly, Set up the links in the Create Links section.
- Then, Once you have generated a list of links, click on create.
- Copy the link created and paste it wherever you want.
That’s right! It is as simple as ABC. You can use this Linktree tutorial to create a single link for hundreds of links. It acts as a one stop solution when you are looking to promote multiple products or services in your catalog.
As you can see from the above link tree tutorial, link trees are extremely useful. They make your job much easier when you want to promote different types of products and services. Link trees also make your site more visible to the various search engines.
Know about the benefits of using linktree
There are several benefits of using linktree. Some of the most significant ones are as follows.
It’s free unless you choose for the PRO features.
- You’ll get one bio link that has all of your content links in one place.
- Simply establish an account, set up your links, then paste the Linktree URL into your Instagram (or other social network) website box to share your content with your audience.
- Allows you to link to more than one website in your Instagram bio, which is unfortunately now limited to one on instagram.
- You’ll be able to see some fascinating statistics. Take, for example, clicks. Wow, it looks like my website’s visitors are interested in reading it.
- You may be able to generate more money through affiliate links thanks to the combination of Linktree and Amazon.
Which is better: free or paid version of Linktree?
There are two versions of Linktree: a free version and a premium monthly membership. Basic profile theme customization and link click statistics are included in the free edition (so you can view how many people have clicked your links).
However, Linktree’s premium version is also beneficial as it provides additional features. Linktree Premium costs only $6 USD a month and adds a slew of new features, including completely customizable backgrounds, button colours and styles, social icons, and Leap Links support.
Are there any cons of using Linktree?
As we read above, There are limitations to the free version. Therefore, it has some cons. Let’s look at some of these.
To begin with,Backgrounds are limited. Stats are few. You must retain the Linktree logo. The premium version, well, you’ll have to pay for it.
Using your wordpress, squarespace, or other blogging platform, you may simply create your own ‘landing page,’ which you can then link to in your profile. Linktree is also used for creating landing pages but because Linktree acts as a middleman, you may lose clicks along the way because your readers may abandon their search for your material once they arrive at Linktree.
- There’s a growing fear that Instagram will flag some Linktree URLs as spam, rendering your bio link unclickable.